Large-Scale Chili Sauce Production Line/Filling Line
|Min. Order (Sets)||FOB Price|
|1+||US $100,000-250,000 / Set|
The design & the capacity of the plant are customized and is made with SS304 and SS316 grade. SSP is having client base in more than forty-four (44) countries and is consistently providing need based industrial solution since 2002.
The process line offered by "MS" for Tomato Ketchup, Puree, Paste and Juice constitutes mainly of feed conveyor, tomato washer, sorting conveyor, tomato crushing mill, juice storing & balancing tank, forced circulation evaporator, scrap surface evaporator, control panel & packaging section.
Some of the salient features of our plant are high yield upto 90% juice, low energy cost, low temperature evaporation resulting improved quality of product, user friendly, availability of both hot break and cold break systems.
The Aseptic Filler receives drums or bins through roller conveyors. The containers can be drums in a single line, drums . The operator places the presterilized bag in the container then they are automatically transported under the filling station. The presterilized bag is manually placed under the aseptic chamber in a sterile environment saturated by overpressure steam. The operator pushes the start cycle and automatically the cap is removed, the bag filled with sterilized product and then recapped. The standard measure system is with load cells but also the volume system is available. At the end of the filling cycle, the roller conveyor transports the containers to the exit.
High production speed achieved by a newly designed head system, improved reliability from a fully PLC controlled self diagnostic operational mode.
2. Greater versatility by meeting various packing standards with different products.
3 Coordinates well with the tube in tube sterilizer, if some malfunction with the filler, the product will be automatic flow back into the buffer tank before the UHT sterilizer.
4. The use of a hermetically sealed empty bag ensures the bag will remain sterile before it is filled.
5. High pressure saturated steam is used for sterilization of the fitment, cap and exposed portion of the filler prior to each filling cycle.
6. The sealing of the fill valve on the interior of the fitment keeps product completely away from the package sealing area.
7. The hermetic heat sealing of the fitment provides a tamper evident closure and a superior oxygen barrier.
8. The overall aseptic design of the filler allows uninterrupted. Operation throughout a complete tomato/fruit season, maximizing your plant's efficiency
9. CIP and SIP available together with tube in tube sterilizer.
Our products are designed and tested for endurance and functionality that aims customer satisfaction.